- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 September 2019 07:10
- Written by Novy
Dear former customers and potential new customers,
My name is Kurt Eichhorn and I did own about 10 years ago the India House in Mainz/Germany. I had sold the company back then because I wanted to do an adventure trip around the world. It was funny at first, but in Indonesia I got the good idea - from the abundant colorful fishing boats - to make furniture. Indonesia has many islands and a large part of the population lives from fishing. If the boats and ships are no longer seaworthy, they will be sold - mainly to me and my partners.
I did not really want to do business anymore, but the great success was so captivating that I gave up my adventure dreams. In the meantime, I keep bussy three small factories and ship my furniture all over the world - but not to Germany. That can not be due to the national character, since I am a German myself and I like my furniture very much, right? For this reason, I have decided to send a newsletter to all my old customer contacts, in the hope that one or the other a log-in for the GH area of my Website requested.
- Throughout September we top the usual wholesale discounts with 10% extra -only for ready stock, not for orders. We work with a discount system:
- Everything under one 20 'container depending on volume 5-10% sale plus 10% again
- 20 'container 15% sale plus 10% again
- 40 'container 20% sale plus 10% again.
These are especially beautiful pieces, which were collected for this action. In great hope to sell my stuff to Germany
Ship Ahoi Kurt Eichhorn